Tuesday 27 October 2015

Goodreads


I have finally got with the program and claimed myself on Goodreads.

Head there to see all my titles neatly clumped together, keep up to date on events, new books, and even ask me questions. It's quite a neat site, and allows you to leave reviews and star ratings of my books (see the widget below).

I'm still finding my way around, so if there's something I've forgotten to do, please let me know.

In the words of Chuck Wendig:



***


Marion Grace Woolley's books on Goodreads

Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
reviews: 23
ratings: 33 (avg rating 4.12)

Angorichina Angorichina
reviews: 2
ratings: 5 (avg rating 5.00)

Splintered Door Splintered Door
reviews: 3
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Lucid Lucid
reviews: 1
ratings: 5 (avg rating 4.40)

Georgie Georgie
reviews: 4
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.67)

No comments:

Post a Comment