Thursday 10 December 2015

Bye for Noo



It's my last day in Scotland today. Tomorrow I drive back south to begin Yule festivities with my family. I can't believe how fast time has flown - I've been here a month! Always hard to say goodbye to friends, knowing I probably won't see them again for a year or more.

Clackmannanshire bid adieu in dramatic style, with a weather display of four seasons in as many hours over the Ochils. From sunshine and rainbows to snow!

I ventured out to the Post Office at one point and decided to try to find the end of the rainbow. Amazingly, I succeeded!


Though, when I got to about the second car, it started moving behind the trees and up the hills. Sadly no crock of gold, just the river, but it was pretty.


Today is also Human Rights Day, so I thought I'd share a little insight into three refugee camps: Mugunga, Kiziba and Gihembe.


No comments:

Post a Comment